Retired Employee Parking
Retired employees visiting campus need to purchase a daily visitor parking permit. Permits can be purchased from:
- Visitor's Information Booth on Stinson Drive, Centennial Campus Visitor Information Booth ($5 - credit only).
service window at the Transportation office located at 2721 Sullivan Drive, Admin. I Building (cash or credit accepted).
Retired employees who want to retain a parking permit:
- Submit a Retired Employees Authorization
Form signed by their Department Head or representative.
- Form authorizes the purchase of an "R" permit for a $37 annual charge.
- Form notes actual date of retirement. Annual re-verification may
- May renew online via credit card; access code needed from renewal assignment letter.
Retired employees who continue to receive compensation from the University are not eligible for an "R" permit.