Move Out

Move Out Permits Are Now VIRTUAL!

event crowd in brickyard

The following guidelines are in place to assist parents and students with parking for moving out of the residence halls/apartments:

  1. Move out permits are available at no charge for the date the vehicle is loading. This permit is valid for (2) hours in resident permit parking spaces, in main campus parking decks and near Wolf Ridge Apartments.
  2. If you need to take care of other campus business, please park in any main campus deck; on the date your permit is valid.

  • Permit is not valid in fire lanes, no parking areas or pay spaces.
  • Move Out parking is not available in the Student Services Lot.
  • If you live on Main campus view the Main Campus Move Out Parking Locations here.

    If you live on Centennial campus view the Centennial Campus Move Out Parking Locations here.

    How To Obtain The Move Out Permit

    1. Visit
    2. Select "Purchase Event Permit" (Note: Permit is Free)
    3. Agree to the Terms of Service
    4. Select "Move Out 12/10 - 12/20"
    5. When prompted enter MOVEOUT as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Click confirm.
    6. Select Permit Type "Event: Move Out $0.00"
    7. Select your move out date. Only one date may be selected between 12/10 - 12/20. Click confirm.
    8. Select Location either All Residential Areas: General (RES) or Accessible Handicapped (AH)
    9. Click "Add Vehicle. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year and make. Click Add.
    10. Review information entered for accuracy and click continue.
    11. Enter email address to receive, confirmation of parking permit. Click checkout. Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. Permit is only valid for (2) hours on the date selected and only for the vehicle entered.

    Please follow these guidelines to allow for space to be available to others moving out. If you need additional days of parking, please come to the Transportation office at 2721 Sullivan Drive to purchase a permit. Questions? Call (919) 515-3424.

    Legacy luncheon family with Chancellor